- COOKIES POLICY OF SKI UNITED PROJECT. – www.skiunitedproject.com
Domain www.skiunitedproject.com uses automatic collection procedures (cookies) in order to gather personal information such as the browser type or operating system, reference page, path, domain ISP (Internet Service Provider), etc. all in order to improve the services provided. Cookies help us to tailor this website to your personal needs.
A «Cookie» is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize it. The set of «cookies» help us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to personalize each user browsing through our website. Cookies are now essential to the functioning of Internet, providing many advantages in delivering interactive services, navigation and usability of our website.
Please note that cookies cannot damage your computer and if they are activated then they help us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our website.
Types of cookies:
- Taking into account the duration of the cookie (the time that the cookie is active in our hardware) we can differentiate the following cookies:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site; these cookies are not recorded on the hard drive of the user. The information collected by these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the website. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and improve usability.
- Permanent cookies: These are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a return visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use them generally to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
- Taking into account the purpose of cookies we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the web page and enable its functions and services.
Technical cookies, provided that they correspond to any of the following profiles, will be exempted from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI * (that is, obtaining consent for their installation and use through the existence of a warning banner, Cookies policy):»User access» cookies
- Cookies for authentication or user identification (session only)
- User security cookies
- Cookies to login media player
- session cookies for load balancing
- Cookies to customize the user interface
- Complement -cookies (plug-in) to share social content.
* according to Working Party, in Article 29 of its Opinion 4/2012
2. Preference or customization cookies: they are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
If the user himself chooses these characteristics (for example, if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the corresponding country flag), cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI as they are considered a service. expressly requested by the user, and this as long as the cookies exclusively obey the selected purpose.
3. Analysis or measurement cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for these to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
4. Behavioral advertising cookies: they are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
Lastly, from the point of view of the entity that manages the cookies, we can differentiate between:
1. First-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2. Third party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
SKI UNITED PROJECT saves all the information collected through Cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be disclosed outside of SKI UNITED PROJECT except in those cases indicated in the section «List and description of Cookies», nor will it be used for unsolicited communications.
Appropriate privacy – Cookie management:
The user can configure the permissions on the cookies used on our website at any time by accessing the cookies configuration panel.
If the user wanted to, the registration of cookies may be subject to its acceptance during the installation or update of browser used. The user may at any time revoke its acceptance by the configuration options of contents and privacy available in each browser. However, if the user does not permit the installation of cookies on the browser it may be unable to access to some sections of our website.
For more information about the appropriate configuration of cookies and activation options, restriction and or disable them, you should check the help section of your browser to learn more:
- More information about how to block usu of cookies in Google Chrome
Most browsers allow you to turn a private mode in which cookies are always deleted after your visit.
Depending on the particular browser this private mode can have different names. Below you find a list of the most common browsers and different names for this «private mode»:
- Internet Explorer 8 and later versions; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and later versions; Navegación Privada
- Opera 10.5 and later versions; Navegación Privada
- FireFox 3.5 and later versions; Navegación Privada
- Google Chrome 10 and later versions; Incógnito
List and description of cookies:
The table below shows the cookies described above and used in the website https://www.skiunitedproject.com/ :
- To learn more about Google Analytics cookies you can visit the following page: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es You can deactivate Google Analytics cookies through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- On this website you will find information on how behavioral advertising works, information about cookies and the steps you can take to protect your privacy on the Internet: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/